Mindfulness



Day of Year: 98
Date:4.8.14
Favorite Verse: Matthew 25.13

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

Thought for the day:
 
Mindfulness is an important word in living a successful life.  It is an individual matter to keep the light in your heart lit for Jesus to return for you.  I cannot borrow spiritual maturity from you and you cannot borrow it from me.  Keep your spiritual tanks full and be alert each day.

Jesus Reading (Ten Minutes): Matthew 25.1-13
+ Rest of New Testament: Romans 12.1-8
+Psalm of the Day: Psalm 68.15-18
+Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 13.14,15
+Rest of Old Testament:Joshua 17,18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see