10.22-Good news. We can live forever with God in His Joy. He has saved us. Our job is to go make disciples.

10.22-
Matthew 28.
16 But the eleven disciples proceeded to Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had designated. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful. 18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 [e]Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you [f]always, even to the end of the age.”

Psalm 140.
140 Rescue me, O Lord, from evil men;
Preserve me from violent men
Who devise evil things in their hearts;
They continually stir up wars.
They sharpen their tongues as a serpent;
Poison of a viper is under their lips. [a]Selah.
Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked;
Preserve me from violent men
Who have [b]purposed to [c]trip up my feet.
The proud have hidden a trap for me, and cords;
They have spread a net by the [d]wayside;
They have set snares for me. Selah.
I said to the Lord, “You are my God;
Give ear, O Lord, to the voice of my supplications.
“O [e]God the Lord, the strength of my salvation,
You have covered my head in the day of [f]battle.
“Do not grant, O Lord, the desires of the wicked;
Do not promote his evil device, that they not be exalted. Selah.
“As for the head of those who surround me,
May the mischief of their lips cover them.
10 “May burning coals fall upon them;
May they be cast into the fire,
Into [g]deep pits from which they cannot rise.
11 “May a [h]slanderer not be established in the earth;
May evil hunt the violent man [i]speedily.”
12 I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted
And justice for the poor.
13 Surely the righteous will give thanks to Your name;
The upright will dwell in Your presence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see