New Vehicle Has a Wreck

New Vehicle Has a Wreck

Psalm 23
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You [f]have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
[g]Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will [h]dwell in the house of the Lord [i]forever.

Children of God are alert to their point of view.  The medium term outcome of an encounter with a possible enemy or opponent is someone who later will become an ally.  It is the perspective that makes a difference.  Each encounter with a human is a chance to meet someone who was created in the image of God.  To avoid a wreck happening in human relationships simply remember that God loves all His creation.  Then love others in the way God has loved you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see