2.5-Bright sun and beautiful clear water. This is as it should be.

2.5-


Bright sun and beautiful clear water.
This is as it should be.

On Thursday afternoon I headed to the Health Club, but started to sneeze. I didn't know if it was an allergy or something else and decided to stay by myself in the car a while on this lovely day in near Fort Worth, Texas.
This is as it should be.

I drove by a school and it gave me such good memories. I remember waiting to pick my kids up from elementary school with some excitement about what they had learned that day.
This is as it should be.

They had such wonderful teachers and they were totally hungry for learning everything they could at that age. Their teachers were working for top notch districts and were exceptional human beings. My children both love to read and I owe their mother and their teachers for causing them to have this gift. This is as it should be.

The cars around the school in North Keller were lined up at Ridgeview Elementary School. The children would come out and many get on buses and others would have cars waiting for them. In the cars the parents would extend their love and joy in these children and the children would reflect back the good day at school.
This is as it should be.

When Jesus turned twelve he decided to not be where he was supposed to be. He went on a little educational excursion he at age twelve. His parents thought he would be with another family and traveled a day's journey and noticed Jesus was not with the people where they thought he would be. Mary and Joseph went back to find him in the temple listening and asking questions. She asked him, "Why have you treated us this way?"
This is as it should be.

Luke 2.48
His mother said to Him, “[s]Son, why have You treated us this way? Behold, Your father and I [t]have been anxiously looking for You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see