2.8-I'll get back to this in 153 Years.

2.8-I'll get back to this in 153 Years.

A real picture of the sun. I would like to show you a picture of the lunar eclipse this week.
I might be the greatest "picture deleter" in the world.

More on that later.

This week on Wednesday morning at 6.51.47 AM in Fort Worth Texas there was a total lunar eclipse. It will not occur again for another 153 years. I took a picture of it, but I deleted it.

I took it through the "moon roof" of my car and it didn’t turn out perfect, but I wish I hadn’t deleted it.

The universe runs like a clock.

Psalm 8.
8 O LORD, our Lord,
How majestic is Your name in all the earth,
Who have [a]displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
2 From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established [b]strength
Because of Your adversaries,
To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
3 When I [c]consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have [d]ordained;

Oh well I’ll get it next time this type of eclipse comes around in 153 years.

Until then I will ponder why there are people who see this universe that is designed and runs like a clock but refuse to believe there is a designer behind it.

Hope you enjoy this substitute picture of the the sun.

Larry Wishard
2.4.18


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see