12.23-How do you feel when you know you have been forgiven. Free from the ball and chain.

12.23-
Jesus was interested in the forgiveness of sin.  He didn't want to load people down with the burden of guilt, shame and sin.  He came to  forgive sin and proclaim the good news that God forgives and forgets our sins.

Acts 13.
38 “Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see