12.25-By all means teach. When absolutely necessary use words.

12.25-

Today I saw a beautiful Christmas gift given.  There was a man who was having breakfast with some guys learning how to be better Christian men.  One of the guys got up and left the room without saying why he was leaving.  

 He was gone for a long time and I wondered if he had left.  Then one of the guys said, “He is outside helping a man get his car unlocked.”  I looked and there he was with a coat hanger manipulating the lock and finally it opened.   

He had left the meeting where we were talking about helping people to go out and help someone.   He returned without saying one word about what he did.  I only knew because I was sitting where I could see it out the window. He is a man who teaches by example.  He religion is not just words.

 


Matthew 7.
24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see