11.28- Writers that write words that teach people how to live happy lives

 11.28-

Writers that write words that teach people how to live happy lives are writers who reflect the joy of our creator. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter and Paul did this. Read a paragraph a day or listen to it. 30 days straight and you will never be the same.


Psalm 119.

25 My soul clings to the dust;
Revive me according to Your word.
26 I have told of my ways, and You have answered me;
Teach me Your statutes.
27 Make me understand the way of Your precepts,
And I will meditate on Your wonders.
28 My soul [k]weeps because of grief;
Strengthen me according to Your word.
29 Remove the false way from me,
And graciously grant me Your Law.
30 I have chosen the faithful way;
I have [l]placed Your judgments before me.
31 I cling to Your testimonies;
Lord, do not put me to shame!
32 I shall run the way of Your commandments,
For You will enlarge my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see