12.2- I have some family members and friends who think of others more than themselves.

 12.2-

I have some family members and friends who think of others more than themselves. They walk by faith and take risks because people around them are in need.
I remember one who had a weak shoulder that broken and been repaired. A woman had a quick move that was necessary immediately. This man volunteered to help against advice. He did help and messed up his shoulder again. He said he was not sorry he helped her.
One told me of a serous surgery when the tipping point was the fact that the surgery would be viewed by doctors who would learn how save the lives of others.
There is no greater friend than one who lays down their on life to bless others.

John 15
12 “This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, that a person will lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15 No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, because all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. 17 This I command you, that you love one another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see