12.15-My 88 year old teacher spent two hours in my home yesterday.

 12.15-

My 88 year old teacher spent two hours in my home yesterday.
I was reminded of life lessons being with her
Our creator and designer has left tests in our lives because stress stetches us to be the best we can be.
No stress is not healthy.
Too much stress is not healthy.
We as humans need something to drink and eat to keep us going. To obtain these as well as shelter it is important to have a job. The job contains tests. The master leaves these tests in our lives even though he knows what the ultimate answer is going to be. Why?
Because in the struggle we learn important lessons.
That we need to listen.
That we need to look deeply at what we have to give.
That we need give our best every day at work.
That we need to settle down, calm down and sit down.
That we need to trust the one who provides for the birds to provide for us.
That we need to remember that earthly food spoils but spiritual food that guides us through life never spoils but gets richer in every stage of life.
That the way to wait on Eternal Life is to get busy being the best wecan be in our daily work life.

John 6.
41 So then the Jews were complaining about Him because He said, “I am the bread that came down out of heaven.” 42 And they were saying, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does He now say, ‘I have come down out of heaven’?” 43 Jesus answered and said to them, “Stop complaining among yourselves. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘And they shall all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me. 46 Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father. 47 Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. 50 This is the bread that comes down out of heaven, so that anyone may eat from it and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats from this bread, he will live forever; and the

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see