12.17- I have tried to teach my family and friends to surround themselves with people who are looking for the best in us.

 12.17-

I have tried to teach my family and friends to surround themselves with people who are looking for the best in us. They don't look for reasons to accuse us, but rather pray for us to have strength and wisdom to overcome any set back. They refuse to let anyone or anything steal their joy. We celebrated our 50th anniversary with Ben and Denise Cross.

John 8.
15 You judge [d]according to the flesh; I am not judging anyone. 16 But even if I do judge, My judgment is true; for I am not alone in it, but I and the Father who sent Me. 17 Even in your Law it has been written that the testimony of two people is [e]true. 18 I am He who testifies about Myself, and the Father who sent Me testifies about Me.” 19 So they were saying to Him, “Where is Your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father; if you knew Me, you would know My Father also.” 20 These words He spoke [f]in the treasury, as He taught in the temple area; and no one arrested Him, because His hour had not yet come.


May be an image of 4 people and people smiling
All reactions:
Amy Wishard Goggins, Denise Cross and 25 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see