1.13- Living. Moving water does not freeze.

 1.13-

Living. Moving water does not freeze. When we clean bad things out of our lives it's important to refill that space with good things. We keep alive the water of our life in "retirement" with the very best kind of activity for the upbuilding of those who may feel overwhelmed and forgotten. I turned on my faucets to stay running for a few days and nights. We don't want our lives to be living, not frozen.

Matthew 12.

43 “Now when the unclean spirit comes out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came’; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. 45 Then it goes and brings along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they come in and live there; and the last condition of that person becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see