1.17- Have you ever had a great day in the big things?

 1.17-

Have you ever had a great day in the big things? Good prayer reports. Positive useful conversations. . Cleaning helpers. Floor perfectly clean.
Then I started to rely on casual thought and not concentrating and being overconfident. Thinking such a good day I will prepare the perfect meal. A dinner of collard greens, sweet potato and shrimp was perfect. Not being alert and focused I spilled water and leftover greens all over my cabinet and clean floor. I was frustrated.
I got it cleaned up in time for the news where a man from Palestine had been shot while walking a steet in Vermont. Now a paraplegic, he was asked what he thought. He said, "I am better off than my starving family there and I have a wheel chair.
Lord. Remind me to be grateful.

Phil. 4.

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all people. The Lord is [d]near. Do not [e]be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and pleading with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all [f]comprehension, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is [g]lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, think about these things. As for the things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see