1.15- The things that are most precious to me are not mine.

 1.15-

The things that are most precious to me are not mine. They were loaned to me by the author of life to brighten my life.
Memory is a gift that pulls back the curtain to remind me of my life before them. I could have been without them at all without the blessing of my creator.
Today I'm thankful my wife and other family who have gone home. For some more days with my kids and grandkids and siblings though they are not mine. Three of my close friends have seemed close to going home lately then it seems I have them for a while longer. I will not take one day for granted. Dottie Rambo wrote this song that was a favorite of my good friend, Fern Pierce, who is in heaven now.
Remind Me, Dear Lord
Verse: 1
The things that I love and hold dear to my heart,
are just borrowed they're not mine at all,
Jesus only let me use them to brighten my life,
so remind me, remind me dear Lord.
Chorus:
Roll back the curtain of memory now and then,
show me where you brought me from
and where I could have been,
oh remember I'm human and humans forget,
so remind me remind me dear lord.
Verse: 2
Nothing good have I done to deserve God's own son,
I'm not worthy of the scars in his hands,
yet he chose the road to Calvary to die in my stead,
why he loved me I can't understand.

John 1.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [a]He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him [b]not even one thing came into being that has come into being.
May be an image of 1 person
All reactions:
Denise Cross, Elizabeth Rich Bolz and 14 others


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see