1.16- Love means treating myself with the same grace

 1.16-

Love means treating myself with the same grace and mercy that I extend to others. It means avoiding nagging that ruins the best kind of relationship. Love also means celebrating progress rather than waiting for perfection to rejoice. Love means remembering I was made and designed for receiving and giving forgiveness.


Ephesians 4.

29 Let no [u]unwholesome word come out of your mouth, but if there is any good word for edification [v]according to the need of the moment, say that, so that it will give grace to those who hear. 30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, [w]by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 All bitterness, wrath, anger, [x]clamor, and slander must be removed from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven [y]you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see