7.9-Practice is important. Not words only, but words and practice have an impact. Words only is a house on sand.

7.9.19
Luke 6.
46 “Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 Everyone who comes to Me and hears My words and [ac]acts on them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 he is like a man building a house, who [ad]dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the [ae]torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built. 49 But the one who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the [af]torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great.”

 Psalm 28.

28 To You, O Lord, I call;
My rock, do not be deaf to me,
For if You are silent to me,
I will become like those who go down to the pit.
2 Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry to You for help,
When I lift up my hands toward [a]Your holy sanctuary.
3 Do not drag me away with the wicked
And with those who work iniquity,
Who speak peace with their neighbors,
While evil is in their hearts.
4 Requite them according to their work and according to the evil of their practices;
Requite them according to the deeds of their hands;
Repay them their [b]recompense.
5 Because they do not regard the works of the Lord
Nor the deeds of His hands,
He will tear them down and not build them up.
6 Blessed be the Lord,
Because He has heard the voice of my supplication.
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exults,
And with my song I shall thank Him.
8 The Lord is [c]their strength,
And He is a [d]saving defense to His anointed.
9 Save Your people and bless Your inheritance;
Be their shepherd also, and carry them forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8.31- You can find someone to tell you what you want to hear.

8.26- God expects His children to forgive people who say they have repented and to do so over and over.

8.19- If we suffer for doing wrong things that is normal and teaches us to stop doing that.