2.21- Peacefulness

 2.21-

Peacefulness ~~ Rebecca Harlow Jordan

As I trust God in each situation, He gives me an attitude of peacefulness,

so that I know I can handle any situation with His help.

His Word gives me a strength and calmness of spirit that allows

nothing to interrupt my relationship with Him.

Phillipians 4.

6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8.31- You can find someone to tell you what you want to hear.

8.26- God expects His children to forgive people who say they have repented and to do so over and over.

8.19- If we suffer for doing wrong things that is normal and teaches us to stop doing that.