10.15- "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

 10.15-

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain:"
Frank Herbert
Perfect love casts out fear.

1 John 4
16 We have come to know and have believed the love which God has [w]for us. God is love, and the one who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him. 17 By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, we also are in this world. 18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear [x]involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. 19 We love, because He first loved us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8.1- The spread of kindness is a way to comfort people.

4.2- The right kind of freedom versus the wrong kind of freedom.

4.6- After a great success the is a bit of a danger that comes next.