7.13- "I was floating on my mattress. My mattress carried me.

 7.13-

"I was floating on my mattress. My mattress carried me. Then I floated to a wall, then a tree. I grabbed held me for hours. At daylight I was rescued by firemen. I lost everything but my faith. Love family and friends. I was saved by prayer."
Flood survivor.

Psalm 107

Psalm 107

1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.

2 Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story—
    those he redeemed from the hand of the foe,
3 those he gathered from the lands,
    from east and west, from north and south.[a]

4 Some wandered in desert wastelands,
    finding no way to a city where they could settle.
5 They were hungry and thirsty,
    and their lives ebbed away.
6 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
    and he delivered them from their distress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8.31- You can find someone to tell you what you want to hear.

8.26- God expects His children to forgive people who say they have repented and to do so over and over.

8.19- If we suffer for doing wrong things that is normal and teaches us to stop doing that.