8.22- Mother's tough love.

 8.22-

Mother's tough love.
Once when Sheila and I had decided to move to Denver and I thought it was a door of opportunity opened by God. My mom said." I wish you would work here in Texas. We have just as much need of preachers and ministers here as in Denver."
There is a saying, "You don't have to get seasick to be a missionary." Who needs to hear about the mercy of God."
Maybe the person across the breakfast table. Maybe the man you shave. Maybe the lady whose face you put make up on. Maybe the person at your Cafe or coffee shop.
Mom was right good can be done right where you are. Bloom where you are planted.

Matthew 23
15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one [h]proselyte; and when he becomes one, you [i]make him twice as much a son of [j]hell as yourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see