8.27- Remember. Who helped me yesterday? What were the principles successful people live by?

 8.27-

Remember.
Who helped me yesterday? What were the principles successful people live by? How are they different from unsuccessful people? Do I need to get and keep more things or should I share more generously with those in need? Can I push forward for more quality in my work? Do I receive gracious words and pass them along? Do I keep joy as my core attitude in all circumstances? Remember that human beings don't get to choose our circumstances but we can choose our reaction to circumstances.

Proverbs 16

24 Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see