8.3- I find I am tempted to lock in to a method of the best way of doing something that is out of date by the time I locked down on it.

 8.3-

I find I am tempted to lock in to a method of the best way of doing something that is out of date by the time I locked down on it.
In 1964 I learned typing. By 1968 I had learned shorthand and how to teach it. What is "typing?" What is "shorthand"?
When we are fighting alligators remember that our job is to drain the swamp.
My mission in life is to communicate the love of God and God of love to my family, friends and future family and friends. Methods of communication will change.
Last week I had a chat with my co-worker who was working in Warsaw, Poland. It took 3 minutes for him to respond.
We must not worship our methods of communicating.

Matthew 5

13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how [d]can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by people.

14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a [e]hill cannot be hidden; 15 nor do people light a lamp and put it under a [f]basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Your light must shine before people in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see