8.6- I am not responsible for the version of me that exists in other people’s minds.

 8.6-

I am not responsible for the version of me that exists in other people’s minds.  This includes family and beloved friends who love me deeply on out to family, extended family, deeply beloved friends and long distance once a year friends.

What matters is what my designer and spiritual companion in life and what He thinks of me and my thoughts and actions.  I might be thought of as a “nice” person and hope they are wrong.  I might be thought of as a arrogant little troublemaker and they might be right and I need to repent.  I might be thought of as a rebel against the culture and they might be right and I’m glad they think of me that way.

Larry Wishard

7.26.23

1 Cor. 4.

This is the way any person is to regard us: as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. In this case, moreover, it is required [a]of stewards that one be found trustworthy. But to me it is an insignificant matter that I would be examined by you, or by any human [b]court; in fact, I do not even examine myself. For I am not aware of anything against myself; however I am not vindicated by this, but the one who examines me is the Lord. Therefore do not go on [c]passing judgment before [d]the time, but wait until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of human hearts; and then praise will come to each person from God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see