8.5- I do best when i refuse to allow people to "pigeon hole" me. Job's friend said that humans are "maggots".

 8.5-

I do best when i refuse to allow people to "pigeon hole" me. Job's friend said that humans are "maggots".
No. Job maintained that he was a child of God and could communicate and converse and even argue his case with God.
Human beings have a fleshly body and a soul. They are designed with eternity in their hearts. They are not maggots. They were created in the image of God.
I watched my brother and father use a cane and walker and was thankful I didn't have to use these. I watched them keep their positive attitude and dignity as they did this. They did not expect to do less than they could but they enjoyed any help and companionship they received..
Now my flesh my flesh is weak in my lower body and a cane or walker is currently necessary though I am still "rehabbing" my knees and legs. I must keep a positive view of who I am. I am able to live alone in my home. Shop and cook and enjoy my life. I still think, write and teach as i always have.
Thank you to my designer. He made me as His child. He remade me as a new creature. Yes, people even friends may view me as the man on a walker.
On a good day, I view myself a starting a new phase of my life with gratefulness. Not a maggot. A human being free to admit to my designer four important words. "Your will be done."

Job 25

Bildad Says Mankind Is Inferior

25 Then Bildad the Shuhite responded,

“Dominion and awe [a]belong to Him
Who makes peace in His heights.
Is there any number to His troops?
And upon whom does His light not rise?
How then can mankind be righteous with God?
Or how can anyone who is born of woman be pure?
If even the moon has no brightness
And the stars are not pure in His sight,
How much less man, that maggot,
And a son of man, that worm!”


Matthew 26

39 And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will.” 40 And He *came to the disciples and *found them sleeping, and He *said to Peter, “So, you men could not keep watch with Me for one hour? 41 Keep watching and praying, so that you do not come into temptation; the spirit is [p]willing, but the flesh is weak.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see