8.4- I am not sure about the word "Luck" anymore.

 8.4-

I am not sure about the word "Luck" anymore. I know I was born into and was raised by a loving family, I consider that a blessing. I was unlike my dad because I had he and mom with me all my almost all of my adult like. Dad lost his dad when dad was twelve. I am blessed. I have heard it said, " The harder I work, the luckier I get." I believe there is chemistry when preparation meets opportunity. There have been coincidences my life that could not have been a coincidence. I don't know.

Luke 12

Luke 12:48

but the one who did not know it, and committed acts deserving of a beating, will receive only a few blows. From everyone who has been given muchmuch will be demanded; and to whom they entrusted much, of him they will ask all the more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see