6.8-How can you see the Holy Spirit?

6.8-


I have large trees in my back yard that are moving and swaying right now.  I don’t see the wind, but I see the effects of the wind.

John 3.
8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

I can’t see the Holy Spirit, but I see the effects of the Holy Spirit.

Galations 5.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8.31- You can find someone to tell you what you want to hear.

8.26- God expects His children to forgive people who say they have repented and to do so over and over.

8.19- If we suffer for doing wrong things that is normal and teaches us to stop doing that.