3.27- I worked with teens in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in 1971-1977 time frame. Jim Hackney worked

 3.27-

I worked with teens in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in 1971-1977 time frame. Jim Hackney worked with them and all in summer area wide devotionals.
He taught about God's grace, mercy and peace available for all. He taught that where God has a child you have a brother or sister. He taught songs about Jesus bringing grace and truth. My favorite sermon was about finding God's blessings and not telling everyone where to get them. This a day of good news and we are being silent.
His kids are my kids age and we also had that in common. He loved Jesus, his family, his friends, the church and the sick and broken. He was picked up by Jesus and taken home to heaven yesterday. I rejoice that he finished strong. I am sorry for his family and friends.

2 Timothy 4
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see