5.25- Words that are hard to say and totally mean it.

 5.25-

Words that are hard to say and totally mean it.
I was wrong.
Please forgive me.
Help me to do better.
I love you.

Luke 15
17 But when he came to [j]his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired laborers have more than enough bread, but I am dying here [k]from hunger! 18 I will set out and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven, and [l]in your sight; 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; treat me as one of your hired laborers.”’ 20 So he set out and came to [m]his father. But when he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and [n]embraced him and kissed him. 21 And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and [o]in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6.12- The teacher and his group.

6.10- The Power of Keeping a Confidence

4.2- The right kind of freedom versus the wrong kind of freedom.