6.4- Be alert to opportunity for an important job.

 6.4-

Be alert to opportunity for an important job. It provides for yourself and others. Where there is an open door there will be those who oppose you. Treat no one with contempt but all with kindness and respect. Establish a zone of peace in your workspace. All work requires courage but do everything in love. While at work refresh the spirit of others.

l Corinthians 16

But I will come to you after I go through Macedonia; for I am going through Macedonia, and perhaps I will stay with you or even spend the winter, so that you may send me on my way wherever I go. For I do not want to see you now just in passing; for I hope to remain with you for some time, if the Lord permits. But I will remain in Ephesus until Pentecost; for a wide door [c]for effective service has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6.12- The teacher and his group.

6.10- The Power of Keeping a Confidence

4.2- The right kind of freedom versus the wrong kind of freedom.