11.25- Do we live to work or work to live?

11.25-

Do we live to work or work to live?
Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.
Real life is something more than being selfish. Real life is enjoying partnership and fellowship with real people who have real needs and give real blessings.
When I was a young person I felt such failure and times that I was tempted to run away from my family and friends to escape my frustrations.
Now I have found that the best thing in life is to be there for my family and friends and have them there with me in my hardest times. It is not to run away from help, but to run to helping and being helped.

1 Timothy 6.
17 Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy. 18 Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good [m]works, to be generous and ready to share, 19 storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is life indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6.12- The teacher and his group.

6.10- The Power of Keeping a Confidence

4.2- The right kind of freedom versus the wrong kind of freedom.