9.6- I decided today to think mostly about people I know well who had lived a happy life

 9.6-

I decided today to think mostly about people I know well who had lived a happy life and finished well. They made it their ambition to live a quiet life and make a living working with their hands. They lived with joy by being honest with themselves, God and others. They were humble and asked forgiveness and extended forgiveness to themselves and others. They did not wallow in past failures but moved forward without regret. What an impact they have made on me!


2 Corinthians 7.

10 For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance [d]without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6.12- The teacher and his group.

6.10- The Power of Keeping a Confidence

4.2- The right kind of freedom versus the wrong kind of freedom.