9.7- Those who sincerely seek God

 9.7-

Those who sincerely seek God are rewarded with a relationship with the creator and sustainer of the universe. If we are honest with ourselves and others He helps us be the best we can be. Wow! What a life!


2 Timothy 4.

For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith; in the future there is reserved for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6.12- The teacher and his group.

6.10- The Power of Keeping a Confidence

4.2- The right kind of freedom versus the wrong kind of freedom.