The Storm is the Norm.


Day of Year: 24

Date: 1.24.14

Jesus Reading (Ten Minutes): Matthew 8.18-27

+ Rest of New Testament: Acts 12.20-25

+Psalm of the Day: Psalm 19.7-14

+Proverb of the Day: Proverbs 3.29-32

+Rest of Old Testament: Exodus 1,2

Favorite Verse: Matthew 8.
26 He *said to them, “Why are you [w]afraid, you men of little faith?” Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and [x]it became perfectly calm.

Thought for the day: Jesus is the teacher and friend who constantly is pushing us to have faith in Him. He is in charge of all things including the storms of our life.  Because growth is normal I heard a phrase I like.  The storm is the norm.  Expect the storm to help you grow in maturity with Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see