3.8-Jesus is the best way to relieve our hearts and minds of sin, guilt and shame.

3.8-

People have problems with getting past their regrets over sin.  Guilt and shame can overwhelm them and be a ball and chain.  God's answer has always been the blood of a lamb for His Jewish children.  For Christians, Jesus is the Passover lamb that takes away the guilt of our sin.  One of the benefits of becoming a Christian is freedom from sin and guilt and shame.  The fellowship with Jesus and His disciples is a joyful dinner together accomplished by the grace and mercy of God.
Luke 22.
13 They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.
14 When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15 And he said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. 16 For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God.”
17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see