2.23-Who can be trusted?

2.23-

You cannot depend upon the promises of men.
At worst they may be liars.
At best they may not be able to do what they thought they would be able to do.
You can depend upon the promises of God because He cannot lie and His love never fails.

Psalm 44.

You are my King, O God;
Command [b]victories for Jacob.
Through You we will push back our adversaries;
Through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.
For I will not trust in my bow,
Nor will my sword save me.
But You have saved us from our adversaries,
And You have put to shame those who hate us.
In God we have boasted all day long,
And we will give thanks to Your name forever. [c

Proverbs 6.
Many a man proclaims his own loyalty,
But who can find a trustworthy man?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see