8.1- The best teacher ever said this about 2,000 years ago,

8.1-

The best teacher ever said this about 2,000 years ago,
" At that [y]time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants."

My grandson, Jordan, 19 now, but has always had an interest in reflection and deep, hard questions for me. He is quick with wit and humor, but on the bigger questions of life he has always pushed me to think deeply before I answer. On this day he had me up in the corner of his room near the toy boxes and the little library reading the good book together. I still enjoy learning with him.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Larry-Sheila Wishard, people sitting and indoor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see