9.3- People who thought we thought we could trust will disappoint us.

 9.3-

People who thought we thought we could trust will disappoint us. Leaders rise and fall, come and go. God’s word remains. I heard a friend of mine say yesterday, "I am no role model. If you have put me as your example in life you are aiming too low." Make Jesus your example and the one you imitate."

We constantly hear of some national religious leader who has fallen down. They will be exposed for their immorality or their financial mismanagement. I don't believe we should trust our lives over to religious leaders. Trust only God and His living word, Jesus Christ.

 

Luke 16.

17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one [o]stroke of a letter of the Law to fail.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see