12.18- Promises from God that are 100% true for everyone

 12.18-

Promises from God that are 100% true for everyone. Death will come to you. Be ready.
Promises from God like this one. If you need wisdom from God ask and seek and you will find wisdom. Obey your Godly parents and you will have a longer life. Working with God is easier than working against God.
 
Matthew 11.

25 [u]At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent, and have revealed them to infants. 26 Yes, Father, for this way was well pleasing in Your sight. 27 All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son determines to reveal Him.

28 “Come to Me, all [v]who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find [w]rest for your souls. 3For My yoke is comfortable, and My burden is light.”

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see