9.30- Wayne and Cora Sue Wishard enjoyed most of the people they met.

 9.30-

Wayne and Cora Sue Wishard enjoyed most of the people they met. The ones they did not enjoy they were able to move on from without obsessing on them. They made 1,000s of friends in Fannin County Texas.
Mother felt very out of place most times out of the county because she didn’t feel known by the place that she was. It was a marker of how much she felt at home in Fannin County. Sam Rayburn was from Flags Springs. The speaker of the house for many, many years. Choice Moore the county judge was a cousin.
Dad had seven siblings and twenty close cousins and whole community from Oak Ridge and Bug Tussle and everyone knew the whole clan who never met a stranger.
It is no surprise that they had nearly 300 people come to their golden wedding anniversary back on September 30, 1984. All five of us kids had a big time and enjoyed seeing how everyone was enjoying themselves.
Here is the place that I must tell the truth about our family, clan and friends. We all were and are very imperfect human beings. Sometimes we are petty and often to hard on others and ourselves. At times we have thrown pity parties, but generally we had a very blessed existence as the children of Wayne and Cora Sue Wishard.
All five of us moved out and went our own way and did our own thing. We raised our kids and now there are a bunch of great, great, great children in the Wayne and Cora Sue Wishard family.
On this day I love to think, write and reflect on our wonderful family and friends and see the good in our big, crazy and fun family. For all my friends and family reading this, I hope you know how much Mom and Dad loved each of you. Happy 87th Anniversary to both of you in heaven.

1 Cor. 13.

13 If I speak with the tongues of mankind and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give away all my possessions to charity, and if I surrender my body so that I may [a]glory, but do not have love, it does me no good.

Love is patient, love is kind, it is not jealous; love does not brag, it is not arrogant. It does not act disgracefully, it does not seek its own benefit; it is not provoked, does not keep an account of a wrong suffered, it does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; it [b]keeps every confidence, it believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails; but if there are gifts of [c]prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with. For we know in part and prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away with. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I [d]became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror [e]dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully, just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, and love remain, these three; but the [f]greatest of these is love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see