10.13- NBC sports reported that the man who hit Dak Prescott 364 days ago

 10.13-

NBC sports reported that the man who hit Dak Prescott 364 days ago and broke is leg is the same man who had himself been hit and was out for some time. Ryan Logan sent the books that had helped him to recover to Dak to help in his recovery.

"Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott will play the Giants on Sunday, which is 364 days since his compound fracture and dislocation of his right ankle against the Giants in Week 5 last season at AT&T Stadium.

Giants cornerback Logan Ryan was the defender who made the tackle on Prescott on the play. Ryansaid he encouraged Prescott during his rehab, having gone through something similar in 2018 when he broke his leg.

'So I had some books to help me get through it, and I sent him some books and, apparently, it helped him get through it,'Ryan said, via Garrett Stepien of SNY. “'hat was, obviously, my goal and intended, and I just wanted him to come back, come back a great quarterback, and he is.' ”

After the game I saw Dak greet Ryan with a thankful hug. God teaches that our brokenness and recovery is to be used to help others recover. Way to go guys.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see