3.23- Security. One of the amazing promises of Jesus to those of us who are His sheep

 3.23-

Security.  One of the amazing promises of Jesus to those of us who are His sheep is that He gives us a full, abundant life and that it a type of life that lasts forever with Him.  We who have this never perish.  We have the promise that no force will be able to snatch us away from our closeness to Him. 

John 10.

27 My sheep listen to My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give them eternal life, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 [f]My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are [g]one.”


Romans 8.

38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see