3.30- Every year I live come to believe even more that one of the most important qualities

 3.30-

Every year I live come to believe even more that one of the most important qualities of a good family life is "trust". When people make promises they don't keep there is a loss of trust. All of us fail, so we must then confess that we dropped the ball and honesty and openess and some measure of trust can be regained. When someone in the family will not take responsibility for their failures and mistakes and disloyalty there can be little to no trust. Openess and being upfront and staying with the truth builds trust stronger in our relationships if we are genuinely sorry and make concrete changes. The only way God can work with any of us is by helping us to get up from any failure and try again. Trust isn't build by fake and phony, but be starting again to be more trustworthy in the future. Tomorrow I hope to trust God's grace and mercy and be more trustworthy with my family and friends than I have ever been before.


2 Corinthians 4

This is the way any person is to regard us: as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. In this case, moreover, it is required [bc]of stewards that one be found trustworthy. But to me it is an insignificant matter that I would be examined by you, or by any human [bd]court; in fact, I do not even examine myself. For I am not aware of anything against myself; however I am not vindicated by this, but the one who examines me is the Lord. Therefore do not go on [be]passing judgment before [bf]the time, but wait until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of human hearts; and then praise will come to each person from God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see