4.21- There is a right way to get things done.

 4.21-

There is a right way to get things done. How do you get a big furnace through a narrow attic opening? Very carefully. My new furnace was installed on Tuesday and Wednesday. New A/C also. House 30 years old and this needed to be done.
I have conversations with the salesman/ crew chief.
Me:"That furnace gas. I want it installed 100% Correctly."
Some jobs have no place for sloppy thinking sloppy work. A gas furnace install in my house is a narrow path.
Yesterday morning I had a strong self, narrow way conversation with the I'm too tired to do this weak self.
The narrow way. Get up. Go to the men's fellowship group at 6am.
Come home by grocery store.
Unload and welcome the inspector.
Rest a bit go the dentist.
Once I got rolling it worked great. Good fun with friends. Good report from the dentist. Furnace and A/C are smelly but no explosions. Lord help me with narrow road. Choosing the road less traveled has made all the difference.

Matthew 7.
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see