5.20- Happy mothers day to Amy Wishard Goggins. Sheila, Happy mothers day to you in heaven.

 5.20-

Happy mothers day to Amy Wishard Goggins. Sheila, Happy mothers day to you in heaven. These two ladies have been enriching my life for twenty five years as moms.
They tried to believe the best about each hard situation.
They looked for open doors beyond any closed door.
They both have supported the work of getting the message of the love of God spread around the world. Pushed me forward to travel to Russia and Ukraine.
One has now left her legacy in our hearts and moved to heaven.
Both are here with me today in my heart.

Proverbs 31.

28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
    her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
    but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
    but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
May be an image of 2 people, baby and hospital
All reactions:
Gail Phillips Newman, Larry Wilterdink and 27 others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see