9.1- Today is our 56th anniversary.

 9.1-

Today is our 56th anniversary.
Sheila and i had 55 good years together. We both were writers of journals. We recorded highs and lows of our family life. We grew up in families that taught us that if we loved God first, more than even spouses that we would be much better spouses.
Sheila tried to see the good in me and build on that. She loved romance and romantic movies. The Way We Were, about romance in the middle of passion, money, politics and the destruction of love by selfish ambition.
This fb space is for me in the last 13 years a place where I record my life. You all have joined me and supported and overlooked and forgiven and ignored. I can't thank you enough.
If you are married to someone who makes every day of your life better, then you are blessed in a unique way.
Happy 56th.Anniversary in heaven Sheila.


Ephesians 4.
29 Let no [u]unwholesome word come out of your mouth, but if there is any good word for edification [v]according to the need of the moment, say that, so that it will give grace to those who hear. 30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, [w]by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 All bitterness, wrath, anger, [x]clamor, and slander must be removed from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven [y]you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see