9.26- 1993 was an eye opening year for me. I was completely blind regarding the beautiful people of Russia.

 9.26-

1993 was an eye opening year for me. I was completely blind regarding the beautiful people of Russia. In my vision I saw 50 year old factory workers and grandmother's wearing scarfs sweeping the streets.
What we found were young ladies in the college library who were wearing no headscarfs but radiant faces translating our English and Texican into Russian. One named Sonia Rhodes (Happy Birthday) married an Amercan,Joseph Rhodes, and they have been a powerful couple to bless Russia and America.
This fall 30 years ago I was blessed to visit there and found many people of all ages and educational levels ready to learn and welcome Americans to visit them and learn from each other. In these changing times we must not look down on any of God's children. Female, Russian, young or old. God seeks to bless all His children. We are accept all and cause all to rejoice.
Now I have good friends who live 14 time zones away. I hate wars that kill innocent children. I love the peacemakers. Thank you God for opening our eyes and the eyes of our hearts.

John 9,

35 Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?”

36 “Who is he, sir?” the man asked. “Tell me so that I may believe in him.”

37 Jesus said, “You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.”

38 Then the man said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

39 Jesus said,[a] “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”

40 Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, “What? Are we blind too?”

41 Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see