6.8-It is right to pray for your town, your state and you nation.

Matthew 23.
37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. 38 Behold, your house is being left to you desolate! 39 For I say to you, from now on you will not see Me until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’”

Psalm 60
60 O God, You have rejected us. You have [d]broken us;
You have been angry; O, restore us.
You have made the [e]land quake, You have split it open;
Heal its breaches, for it totters.
You have [f]made Your people experience hardship;
You have given us [g]wine to drink that makes us stagger.
You have given a banner to those who fear You,
That it may be displayed because of the truth. [h]Selah.
That Your beloved may be delivered,
Save with Your right hand, and answer [i]us!
God has spoken in His [j]holiness:
“I will exult, I will portion out Shechem and measure out the valley of Succoth.
“Gilead is Mine, and Manasseh is Mine;
Ephraim also is the [k]helmet of My head;
Judah is My [l]scepter.
“Moab is My washbowl;
Over Edom I shall throw My shoe;
Shout loud, O Philistia, because of Me!”
Who will bring me into the besieged city?
Who [m]will lead me to Edom?
10 Have not You Yourself, O God, rejected us?
And will You not go forth with our armies, O God?
11 O give us help against the adversary,
For deliverance [n]by man is in vain.
12 [o]Through God we shall do valiantly,
And it is He who will tread down our adversaries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see