11.5-My eyes fail from weeping

11.5.17




3.pm 

I read of the people and the children killed in church at Sutherland Springs Baptist Church

I posted these words that are 3,000 years old but comfort me in some way.
Hate is not new.
Murder is not new.
There is a God.
There is good.
There is free will.
There is evil.
There is Jesus.
There is the evil one. L

Lamentations 2.
My eyes fail from weeping,
    I am in torment within;
my heart is poured out on the ground
    because my people are destroyed,
because children and infants faint
    in the streets of the city.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see