What would make all my lights green in Twenty Eighteen?

1.1.18

To be honest about my "wants".

This year I will try to be more honest with God about what I want. He knows this about me. I hide nothing from Him. I need to be honest with myself about what I want. Then I can confess the "wants" in my life that are off track with who I want to become and realign with God's best for my life. As I honestly face what I want and God often blesses me with my "wants" in addition to my "needs". Yes, I want daily bread and other "necessities" but there are many other "wants". I want to have "my sight". So many blind spots block me from being daily transformed to being all I could be.

Mattthew 20.
29 As they were leaving Jericho, a large crowd followed Him. 30 And two blind men sitting by the road, hearing that Jesus was passing by, cried out, “Lord, have mercy on us, Son of David!” 31 The crowd sternly told them to be quiet, but they cried out all the more, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on us!” 32 And Jesus stopped and called them, and said, “What do you want Me to do for you?” 33 They *said to Him, “Lord, we want our eyes to be opened.” 34 Moved with compassion, Jesus touched their eyes; and immediately they regained their sight and followed Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see