5.8-Mother's Day

A sermon without words.  My mother's favorite preacher, outside our physical family, was Mark.  Her favorite compliment to him was that his sermons were short.  The end was close to the beginning. Very few wasted words.  He focused on Jesus without pointing to himself as the hero.  

I would say this about the best mothers with a timeless impact. They have the ability teach without words. Happy Mother's day to Sheila, Amy and my Mom in heaven.  Sheila really appreciated these lovely flowers from Jeff and Donna.

Jesus showed His love to His mother in many ways. He helped her with a wedding reception.  He told John to take of her as He was dying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.4- Broken eggs.

9.2- There was this grasshopper who appeared to be very old and very wounded.

9.3- I have been given a bed to go to sleep in where a window is high and laying on my back I can see